Stevenage You may use a calculator on this section.
19. Tiger Woods shot the following scores in a recent golf tournament (68, 71, 66, 67). What was Tiger’s average score for that tournament.
20. Jean went grocery shopping. She bought hamburger for $2.10, hamburger buns for $1.58, fruit for $3.99 and milk for $2.65. She paid for the groceries with a $10 dollar bill and a $5 dollar bill. How much change should she get back.
21. Roland took a cab from his house to the airport. The cab company charges $3.00 to start the meter and $.50 per mile after that. It’s 15 miles from Roland’s house to the airport. How much will Roland have to pay the cabbie at the airport?
22. Minnesota Viking Randy Moss made the following plays. Caught a pass for 35 yards. Ran for 15 yards. Was penalized 5 yards for offsides. And caught another pass for 17 yards. What was the total yardage Randy Moss made?
23. The baker made 160 donuts and he packs them into boxes that hold a dozen. How many boxes will the baker need to hold all the donuts?
24. Compare the following prices for hamburger, which one is the most expensive? (16 ounces = 1 pound)